Customers benefit from high-end hybrid cloud solutions and migration services via Hostway|HOSTING data centers.
Gartner has published their 2018 Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers (MSP), Worldwide. For the second year in a row, Bespin Global, Hostway|HOSTING’s sister company in Korea, has been listed as one of the leading MSPs. This designation is based on:
- Hyperscaling capabilities
- Ability to manage and operate a public cloud environment
- Availability of a cloud management platform to monitor the public cloud environment and calculate cost
- Cloud architecture design, migration, and DevOps automation capabilities
As the only country in East Asia to be listed, the report puts Bespin in impressive company with its larger competitors, especially those utilizing hyperscale data center infrastructure—a global market that is expected to be worth $98.2 billion by 2022.1 Further, it emphasizes Bespin’s strength as a strategic and focused global MSP, capable of offering advanced managed and hybrid cloud solutions via Hostway|HOSTING data centers, including:
- Dedicated servers
- Private cloud Iaas
Bespin started as an internal business unit of Hostway|HOSTING and became an independent entity in December 2015. In addition to that foundation, the company credits its proficiency and success to these key components:
- Premier Partner Status with AWS and Azure
- Expert management of multi-region deployments for their global customers
- Cloud-native approach to solution architecture
- In-house developed cloud management platform, available as stand-alone service
We sincerely congratulate our colleagues at Bespin on their hard-earned achievements and well-deserved recognition.
Hostway|HOSTING Also Recognized In 2018 Gartner Report
As hybrid cloud continues to influence IaaS, providers of managed hybrid cloud hosting (MHCH) are becoming critical in helping companies run their workloads in a secure and dynamic environment.
With this trend in mind, Hostway|HOSTING has been focused on providing enterprises with a wide variety of agile services and capabilities, including MHCH. As a result, we were recently listed as a representative MCHC vendor in the 2018 Gartner Market Guide for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting. This listing factors in our ability to provide:
- Secure cloud migration
- Mission-critical application management
- Comprehensive hyperscale support
- Location-sensitive data and application hosting
With 20 years of expertise, we are humbled to be included among other big industry players, and we look forward to innovating within the field to provide MHCH solutions that can change the way enterprises do business for the better.