Join Hostway and our partners Indaba, Clustrix, Avalara, and others on September 16 in San Jose, California, to learn how you can improve the online shopping experience and drive more sales this holiday season.
For online retailers, no time is like the holidays. Massive profits are there to be had, but the substantial increase in traffic can cripple an online presence. Can your site handle massive spikes in traffic? Can your customers use mobile devices on your site? Will their personal data is safe within our system?
Attend this free event on September 16 at 5:30 pm at The Garage at San Pedro Square Market in San Jose for tips on navigating and finding answers to these important questions and more. Register here.
This interactive panel brings together six e-commerce partners to cover everything from database preparation and site-side improvements to streamlined shopping carts and marketing optimizations.
Attending for Hostway is Strategic Partnership Manager Ken Carter. He has over 10 years of channel experience and is responsible for driving our Magento-focused e-commerce strategy.
- Scaling your online store to anticipate and plan for massive traffic spikes
- How to ensure security of your site and customer data
- Ways to structure your site for more efficient load times and navigation
- How to optimize for mobile traffic and sales
- Ways to cut through the noise and stay top of mind across digital assets
- How to measure success, and analyze data for ongoing improvements
Don’t miss this valuable learning opportunity.