Hostway Adds AWS Cloud and VMware Private Cloud Support to Multi-Cloud Managed Service Offerings
Expanded portfolio enables comprehensive mission-critical software applications to move to the cloud
AWS re:INVENT, LAS VEGAS, NOVEMBER 28, 2017 – Hostway, a leading managed cloud hosting provider and specialist in compliant hybrid cloud hosting solutions, announced the expansion of its multi-cloud managed service portfolio with the addition of AWS Cloud and VMware® Private Cloud Support, enabling comprehensive mission-critical software applications to be seamlessly moved to the cloud.
As healthcare, IoT and financial organizations continue to struggle with the barriers that have kept them from embracing cloud technology, including cost and compliance, Hostway has been building the foundation for rapid modernization and flexibility as one of few hosting providers that offer strict compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, PHI, ePHI and PCI.
“Our mission is to provide best-of-breed technologies and technical expertise for mission-critical software applications,” said Emil Sayegh, CEO and President of Hostway. “As regulated industries continue to move toward a mobile-based, always-on delivery model, scalability and privacy will continue to be major concerns. Our 20-year track record of providing highly scalable, flexible, and compliant solutions and a commitment to delivering best-in-class expertise to the world’s leading brands sets Hostway apart from other MSPs and hosting providers. Adding AWS and VMware to our portfolio enables us to provide our customers with even more choice and flexibility.”
Enterprises are on a multi-phased journey to the cloud and benefit from migration services that speed deployment, as well as ongoing operating expertise that can adapt to a company’s evolving set of business and technology needs. The newly announced Hostway Managed AWS and Managed VMware offerings provide businesses with trusted managed multi-cloud support services, tools and applications that allow customers to focus on their core business.
- Multi-Cloud Choice: Customers have more options across multiple cloud environments. Hostway helps enable customers to run their workloads out of the data center and in the best-fit location, whether in Hostway data centers, AWS Cloud or on Azure Cloud, with their technology of choice whether its VMware, Linux or Microsoft.
- Azure, AWS, VMware Expertise: Hostway is recognized as a global, at-scale provider of managed and professional services with hundreds of certifications in AWS, Azure, and Microsoft technologies. Hostway has achieved Microsoft Gold Certification in hosting and cloud platform solutions with additional certifications in application development, data centers and cloud solutions.
- Managed Services:In addition to ongoing management, Hostway provides architecture, cloud transformation and cost optimization guidance, as well as assistance with capacity management and workload mobility between Hostway data centers and public cloud data centers.
- Hybrid Deployments: Customers can leverage the best of both worlds with the performance and cost optimization of dedicated while supporting bursting of traffic to AWS or Azure. Customers can also benefit by avoiding cloud lock-in by having data in a dedicated cloud with dynamic compute of public clouds.
- Security and Compliance: Hostway anticipates and quickly responds to ever-changing regulatory requirements and escalating security threats so that customers and their clients are always compliant with the latest regulations – including HIPAA, PHI, ePHI, and PCI – and their data is uncompromised.
Hostway blends automation, technology, and human expertise to deliver ongoing architecture, management, security services, and 24x7x365 operations, all backed by exceptional service, and certified engineers and architects.
About Hostway Services
Hostway Services, Inc. is the world’s most trusted managed compliant hosting provider, delivering managed cloud infrastructure and application hosting solutions for software companies including healthcare, SaaS and e-commerce focused organizations. Its team of engineers in North America, Europe, and Asia deliver reliable, secure and scalable private cloud, managed cloud and hybrid cloud hosting solutions to thousands of customers across ten geographically diverse SSAE 16 and ISO 27001 data centers around the world while ensuring strict compliance such as PCI and HIPAA. At Hostway, every customer interaction is treated as an opportunity to develop a long-term relationship based on trust. Visit http://hostway.com for more information.