Microsoft SQL Server Hosting Features
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready platform available in four editions, each delivering a different level of features. SQL 2012 expands on SQL 2008 R2 with enhancements to business intelligence, availability, disaster recovery, speed, security, role management and more.
Hostway also offers Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 which delivers several important capabilities over MS SQL 2008, allowing you to scale database operations, improve efficiency, and enable business intelligence on a self-service basis. A Hostway SQL specialist can help you decide which version is best for your specific needs.
and Recovery Options
- New high-availability and disaster-recovery features provide an enterprise-level alternative to database mirroring
- Support for multiple availability replicas
- Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances, Multi-subnet Failover, & AutoStat functionality
- Reduces costs while improving efficiency and performance
- SAP-certified to run industry’s most demanding workloads
- 50-60% compression capabilities cut growing volumes of data
- Built-in IT controls including SharePoint Active Directory
- Built-in encryption capabilities