Hostway’s IaaS public cloud platform is upgrading to Microsoft’s System Center 2012 SP1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, providing a more scalable, agile and flexible infrastructure while significantly expanding partner capabilities with the most modern cloud-services delivery platform on the market. Sign up for the Early Adopter Program and receive 30 days free.
System Center 2012 SP1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 show the value of a modern, flexible, scalable solution that is agile, resilient and built for the hybrid IT solutions of tomorrow. Windows Server 2012 R2 offers a proven, enterprise-class virtualization and datacenter platform that can scale to run the largest workloads while enabling rich recovery options to protect against service outages.
As 2011 Microsoft’s Hyper-V Partner of the Year, Hostway has remained at the forefront of Microsoft-driven cloud solutions. Working closely with Microsoft, we’ve created and refined a cloud solution that meets the needs of fast-growth SMBs as well as large enterprises. We’ve reduced complexity and costs for users, staying committed to creating equal access to scalable, redundant cloud technologies for companies of all sizes.
Next-generation R2 platform users will find increased scalability, performance and reduced deployment times, along with superior data analysis capabilities through SQL 2012. Faster builds, implementation and management of both Linux and Windows applications are right around the corner, as are support for OpenXchange and private-label cloud services.
- New functionality for Server Message Block (SMB), improving data transfer, provisioning, access and management
- New functionality in Failover Clustering
- Legacy Support for 32-bit .net applications
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) improvements allow IT administrators to accommodate mobile devices into the workplace
- Advanced Database Availability and Business Intelligence (BI) tools via SQL Server 2012
- Enhanced functionality for Linux guests running on top of Hyper-V
Keep pace with the evolution of cloud technology. Check out the next wave of computing.